Fligliverse! Fligliverse!

impressively bad.

MultiverseA responds:

Why thank you.

Free Free

Finish it and repost, you're onto something but this doesn't even amount to a trailer.

Star Wars The Force Awake Star Wars The Force Awake

the same gag like 5 times...

Booty Rider Booty Rider

it had some flaws but...

it wasn't perfect but it was quite good. keep up the great work

PoderOdunk responds:

Thanks for the review... any suggestions to make it better?

Casino Dealer Casino Dealer

it looks -alright-

as a dressup game it's decent, but a bit boring to actually play.

Random Glitchstep Random Glitchstep

not bad, loops very well.

Pissomatik responds:

:D Thanks for the input. Word of caution. Hits a tad too hard in headphones but sounds straight on a proper surround sound setup.

God Complex God Complex

It needs to be shorter and loop-able. Definitely drop the intro lead in, we don't need 7 bars of a kick if it's just going to turn into... the same kick with a hihat.

Minus a few flourishes this is pretty much an unchanging kick going on for 10 minutes... seriously?
Not to be harsh but it's not really usable as a beat, and its not really a song to listen to either.

Also there's not much discernible syncopation, which is pretty important for beats, or so I've been told.

vince-galaxy responds:

This beat isnt actually 10 minutes. There's something wrong with my Newgrounds. I think its a glitch or something. My songs are all less than 4 minutes, but its labeled as 2x longer. If you skip through it, it extends the song. You just kind of have to let it go without interruptions. That is until I fix the problem.

Further more, thanks for the constructive criticism. Not used to making rap beats yet haha

Boundless Rage [Freestyle] Boundless Rage [Freestyle]

You sound too subdued, especially for high bpm free-styling. The song is called Boundless Rage so show us that anger.
Also, even the best rappers muddle their flows in a feestyle, but it should sound like you are trying to hold your speed back to match the song, not desperately keep up with it.
Try recording your lyrics first with absolutely no beat or accompaniment. Get in tune with your own rhythm and flow, in hip hop your words should be dictating the beat, not the other way around.
Also, you sound like you're worried about bothering the neighbors. If you want to rap, fuck your neighbors and let yourself go.

Carefoot responds:

its 4am and yeah i agree with what your saying but, no I do not want to rap lol, i prefer dancehall/grime yeah?
Edit: I was attempting to keep my room mate from waking up. spoiler they slept!